Help us create a directory of the restaurants and cafes that Korea has to offer. If you are a past or current Fulbright grantee, please submit reviews of restaurants, cafes and other eateries throughout Korea.
Also, please send us several high-quality photos of the restaurant or cafe to include with your review. You can email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them below.
When writing your review, you may want to address the following questions:
1. How was the wait time? Did you make a reservation?
2. How was the atmosphere/decor? Was the seating on the floor, or at tables?
3. Was the restaurant clean? How were bathroom amenities?
4. How was the service? Did wait staff speak English?
5. What did you order? Are there any “specialities” that the reader should be sure to try? How long did it take for the food to come out?
6. How was the food? Was there a particular dish that stood out, or was disappointing?
7. Would you come back again? Why or why not?
Thank you for submitting to the City Guide!
Please submit several photos of the cafe or restaurant below: