The Open Window team is excited to announce two exciting opportunities for students!
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Open Window accepts creative work by students including but not limited to:
- Artwork (including photography, drawings, paintings)
- Creative English work (including fiction, nonfiction, and poetry)
- Multimedia projects (including videos, digital art, spoken word, and music)
Pieces can be submitted to our email email@example.com
Please include the following information in the body of your submission email:
- Title of work
- Type of work (i.e. poetry, photography, video, etc.)
- Student name
- Student grade level
- Placement city and province
- School name, level (elementary, middle, high, university), and demographic (all-girls, all-boys, co-ed)
This opportunity is open to students from all over Korea, with priority given to students from Fulbright-affiliated schools. Spring submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
CALL FOR STUDENT EDITORS
Our Student Editor Program is an opportunity for middle and high school students interested in writing and publishing and improving their written and spoken English abilities to join the Open Window staff! The Student Editors will help select pieces to publish, give feedback on submissions, and gain experience working with an English literary publication. In April, Student Editors will attend a workshop taking place at the Fulbright Building in Seoul and students will be responsible for covering at least half their travel costs.
Applications are due Friday, March 23 at 11:59 p.m.
If you have any questions please contact the Open Window team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.